Friday, October 16, 2009

Hello, little black book

While flipping through that little black book of mine (with a very pathetic amount of entries), the events of the entire year flashed before my eyes.

I've come a long way, I have. The last entry in my diary was written on 2nd dec, 2008 where I was still fooling around after O's, worrying about my results but having nothing in mind. At that time, I thought I'd end up in TPJC (and was depressed enough about this). Its only been less than a year. & now I look back at it - I'm in SRJC with new friends and something else to worry about. My results and the other regrets, again. Its really great I enjoy some of my new company, but I do miss my secondary school friends alot.

I've changed alot throughout the course of this year. Everything around me has changed drastically. Life's been pretty great from this moment's point of view, and I'm trying hard to ignore those negative feelings I had at the start of the year.

There's also other stuff I think about all the time, but I guess its something more personal. I don't think I'm in the mood to really pen down all my thoughts in that black book, maybe just a brief update about life.


Its so interesting how humans can have so many ways to express themselves: diaries, blogs, talking to friends/family. Reflection, having conversations with myself sometimes and pretend I'm writing a letter to someone about my deeper thoughts but not actually addressing it. I don't know if that's called 'expressing myself', but I'm sure it makes me feel good. It sorts things out, but when that doesn't work, I'll do the ones in the first sentence. I really blog a hell lot don't I.



Where should I start?

No comments: